Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

May 3, 2014

⚘ Return. Or maybe resurrection? ⚘

I am coming back!! ❤ ...


Or is this more accurately a "resurrection"? I am most certainly not the same girl and neither will this blog be the same in the future. I'm so sorry for leaving this blog and everyone for so long, but all this while, I've never forgotten my little blog and this wonderful community that I have slipped out of temporarily. A sincere apology to all my book blog friends for vanishing for so long. I've really missed you guys a lot :(

Note: I'm really sorry for having to close off access. There was an insane amount of spam coming in and so I hid my blog to throw the spambots off my trail for a while. And then the whole multiple Google+ accounts thing confused me and I couldn't log back in to reopen my blog. Thankfully, everything is sorted out now :)

Sorry everyone :(
Things will not be the same as before; perhaps that's why "resurrection" is more accurate than "return". Nevertheless, despite any new changes, I hope that any readers passing through will still find something to their liking.

This post will most likely fall under the eyes of ghosts but I truly hope this new reborn version of my blog will be a place of happy literary explorations. That is the same idea that I started this blog with, and the sincerity of it is what I'd like to preserve. ♡

Yours truly,
Vivian

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel! <3 I'm glad to be back as well ^_^

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're back little lady!I missed your posts and I'm glad you're here again and I hope for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melliane! <3 Things have gotten really hectic so I won't be as active much, but I'm definitely back again and here to stay :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! You're coming back?! Such amazing news! *tackle hugs*

    I hope you remember me? My own blog has changed a lot since you've been gone! ;P

    So, yeah, I'm still here and happily gonna support this blog! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember you Rachel! <3 thanks for the warm welcome ^_^

      Delete
  4. I'm so thrilled you are returning, Vivian! I have missed visiting your blog, but look forward to any changes. I'm just glad you're back. I wondered about about you, and hope you are doing okay now. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support, Sam <3 I've missed you and your fantastic reviews too!

      Delete
  5. I haven't been posting proper posts for a long time as well. All of them are scheduled . Welcome back :)

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a really great solution for busy times, actually :) You're so organized!

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!