Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

August 17, 2012

a whole lot of stuff ! (⌒▽⌒)☆

I didn't know how to title this post accordingly since it's a mix of things, some worth sharing and some important updates, so sorry! Please bear with Vivi for a little!

First thing's first, the trailer of Shannon Hale's much anticipated sequel to "Princess Academy" titled "Palace of Stone" is out! You can check out the trailer below ^o^


The release date for "Palace of Stone" is August 21, 2012, Goodreads here.
I am SO excited for this!!! It's been so long since I've last read Shannon Hale, and she's my favourite YA author, so the 21st can't come quick enough!


Some blog updates and news about upcoming changes after the jump!


Big Piece of News #1: 

So for last week's Feature & Follow, a really great question was posed on what we'd do differently or change if we had to start our blog over from scratch. You can check out that particular hop here, and I finally went through with telling you guys about how I felt about my blog name.

Thanks again for all the wonderful suggestions and input! Yes, I have decided to tweak my blog name. This blog is still quite a baby, not by age, but by how much I've posted, so I will be changing the name, but not drastically. There will be a huge warning post at the end of August as I make that change, so sorry for all the trouble, and please bear with me and the Vivi-Owls through this one!

Big Piece of News #2:

When school starts again (siiiiiiiiiighhh) Vivi will be a Senior! ^o^ -gasps!- With that being said, the first semester will be C-R-A-Z-Y. Actually, the whole year's going to be crazy but I try not to think like that. I will 99% be going back into my pathetic hibernating-hiatus once more. -cries-

I really, really, really do not want to go back into hiatus, especially since I've already taken a hiatus in my blog's history and it looks bad. -droops- But this will be my difference between getting into the university I like....or not. I'm sorry, guys >_< I've also sworn off books, at least while the application process is in motion, which was the hardest decis---dripping with cold sarcasm- oh wait, it wasn't my decision, but I was forced to accept those terms.

Look out, because some private Vivi-Owls will be flying at you with messages. Like Big Piece of News #1, I'll make a special post for all this when the time comes.

I am so depressed now. 

To cheer things up, here's a little piece to share from my annual trip to Niagara Falls!  Find Waldo disguised as Vivi! XD


Also, everyone, may I introduce you to the Vivi-Owls, since sometimes you guys might hear from them, either personally or somewhere else. Let's start with my winged lads!

 
And the lassies~

 

They'll be helping me with hauling books, deliveries of giveaway goodies, and sending personal messages  Consider them friendly little helpers XD

5 comments:

  1. Cute owls! Also Niagara Falls! I am heading there next week to see it for the first time ^_^. Any tips or places you think I should check out? I'll be in the Downtown Toronto area mostly but will be spending a day to see Niagara Falls.

    Also if you don't want your blog to go into complete hiatus have you considered asking someone to help you with reviews or posting? Someone who isn't swamped with their own blog, that way you won't have to bare the whole work load alone?

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, those owls are too cute! It would be so hard to miss you and your lovely reviews again, but remember: you can always return to your blog, but you get only one shot at the university you like! You can always choose to post once a month or how many times you feel like you can make some time for us :) And I'm looking forward to see what you're going to change about your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, Mel, and I'm going to make this count! -determined- And the name change is incredibly small, since I'm rather fond of the Vivaciously part still XD

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see what name you come up with - I'm sure it'll be fab! And I totally understand about how you would want to take a hiatus - I also think my blog will suffer this year because of exams! :( Love the photo, it looks like you had a great day! And adorable owls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww the Vivi-Owls are too cute I just want to adopt them all!! :3
    And ohmygoodness I'm so not ready for senior year either! I have a feeling my blog is also going to be a little neglected this coming Fall T_T
    But I can't wait to see what your new blog name will be! I'm sure it'll be just as cute and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!